I have recently tried to cook more (my mum will be so happy!) and I tried one skillet shrimp fajitas and they were so good! It was so quick and easy to make them, and with it being a one pan recipe it was very easy to clean up! Here is the best one skillet shrimp fajitas recipe.
One Skillet Shrimp Fajitas
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 bell peppers
1 teaspoon of hot sauce
3 cloves of garlic
1 bag of cooked frozen shrimp (could use fresh if you prefer)
Salt and pepper to season
1 cup of cheese
Guacamole or avocado to top
*This makes enough to serve two people. Could easily double the recipe for four servings.
1. Warm pan on low heat on grill and dice onion.
2. Add one tablespoon of oil to pan and onion. Season onion with salt and pepper.
3. Mince garlic and add to onion, making sure to stir regularly.
4. Chop bell peppers and jalapeno.
5. Once onion is browned, add bell peppers and half of jalapeno to pan. Can leave out jalapeno if you do not want it too spicy.
6. Add one teaspoon of hot sauce, and stir regularly until vegetables soften.
7. Once vegetables have softened, push to side of pan and add shrimp to the middle.
8. Allow shrimp to soften for 2-3 minutes, and then take the shrimp out and remove the tails.
9. Keep on low heat for 5- 10 minutes until shrimp is slightly browned.
10. Warm tortillas and melt cheese on them.
11. Remove shrimp and vegetables from heat, and add to tortillas.
12. Top tortillas with guacamole or fresh avocado, remaining jalapeno and lemon.
13. Enjoy your one skillet shrimp fajitas!
If you try this easy one skillet shrimp fajitas recipe comment below and let me know! \
RELATED POST: Quick and Easy Lunch Ideas